- This release (0.13.1) does not introduce any new table version, thus no migration is needed if you are on 0.13.0.
- If migrating from an older release, please check the migration guide from the previous release notes, specifically the upgrade instructions in 0.6.0, 0.9.0, 0.10.0, 0.11.0, and 0.12.0.
0.13.1 release is mainly intended for bug fixes and stability. The fixes span across many components, including
- Metadata table and timeline server out of sync issue
- Table services
- Spark SQL
- Presto stability/pref fixes
- Trino stability/perf fixes
- Meta Syncs
- Flink engine
- Unit, functional, integration tests and CI
Raw Release Notes
The raw release notes are available here
0.13.1 release also contains all the new features and bug fixes from 0.13.0, of which the release notes are here