- Source Release : Apache Hudi 0.13.1 Source Release (asc, sha512)
- Release Note : (Release Note for Apache Hudi 0.13.1)
Long Term Support: this is the latest stable release
- Source Release : Apache Hudi 0.12.3 Source Release (asc, sha512)
- Release Note : (Release Note for Apache Hudi 0.12.3)
- Source Release : Apache Hudi 0.11.1 Source Release (asc, sha512)
- Release Note : (Release Note for Apache Hudi 0.11.1)
As new Hudi releases come out for each development stream, previous ones will be archived, but they are still available at here.
It is essential that you verify the integrity of the downloaded files using the PGP signatures. Please read How to Verify Downloaded Files for more information on how and why you should verify our releases.
The PGP signatures can be verified using PGP or GPG. First download the KEYS file as well as the .asc signature files for the relevant release packages. Make sure you get these files from the main distribution directory, rather than from a mirror. Then verify the signatures using:
% pgpk -a KEYS
% pgpv hudi-X.Y.Z.src.tgz.asc
% pgp -ka KEYS
% pgp hudi-X.Y.Z.src.tgz.asc
% gpg --import KEYS
% gpg --verify hudi-X.Y.Z.src.tgz.asc hudi-X.Y.Z.src.tgz